Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Okay people, y'all just need to calm your asses down in the morning. Today, despite the empty seat right across the aisle from me, a man asked to sit on the interior seat of the quad a lady and I were sharing. No problem. It's public transit. You have a right to any seat you want. The thing is, he had to wait about 30 seconds, or so, for me to pack up my books and other stuff I had sitting on the unoccupied seat. I got them into my bag, stood up so he could squeeze in, and he barks "What? You got an attitude or something?" What the hell? I am so sick of people wanting to sit in the seat next to me, then getting mad because I was already sitting there and they think I should apparently move and vacate the entire area for them. Even the lady across from me thought he was out of line because she chimed in too. "She doesn't have an attitude, sir." I just told him, "Look, I don't know what all that is about, but I am just making room for you." He said, "All what?" I said, "You accusing me of having an attitude." he said "Oh darling we are done with all that. I'm just on my way to work." Really? So you can be an ass hole, and then we are done? No sir, I don't think so. AND given how badly you REEK of pot, I would think you would be more mellow this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment